We are looking for a General Laborer to take up manual labor tasks and support operations in our manufacturing facility. The General Laborer will use heavy machinery and power tools. They must be able to lift heavy loads. They must be able to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules. They should have a positive, can-do attitude. If you are interested in a long-term position with potential to grow, like working with your hands and interested in learning new skills, we have a place for you.
- Clean up worksites from hazardous and obsolete material
- Assist welders, painters, machine operators, or other tradespeople on-site
- Handle and transport materials (e.g. metal, plastic) and equipment (e.g. drills, gridners)
- Use power tools and machinery (e.g. forklifts, drills, saws, mills) when needed
- Pick-up and deliveries
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks (e.g. stacking goods, cutting material, packing products)
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
- Other duties as needed, within scope of work
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 50 lbs., etc.)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Communication and team work skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Valid driver's licence
- Speak, read and write English
- US Citizen or valid work authorization
Nice to have
- Experience operating power tools and machinery
- Forklift certification
- Trade skills or experience
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various manufacturing activities
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Paid Time Off
Holidays, personal, sick and vacation