As an employee of our company, you will create unique and products for our customers. Each project will have its own challenges and requires you to have problem solving skills. The Welder will read and interpret drawings and determine appropriate welding methods based on requirements.
Welders are responsible for the maintenance of the machines and equipment used in their work. Welder is responsible for ensuring the correct welds are used to meet the product specifications, take measuremenets and plan layouts.
Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
- Plan, assemble and fabricate products according to specifications.
- Ensure drawings are complete, equipment is available and in good working order, material is available before work order starts.
- Use power tools and machinery when needed.
- Take accurate measurements using measuring devices.
- Handle and transport material, may use forklifts, cranes, etc.
- Keep required records and maintain inventory of welding materials. Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Maintain punctuality and daily time records.
- Maintain a neat, clean work area. Remove hazardous or obsolete material.
- Inspect products for quality.
- Maintain welding certifications.
- Knowledge of different kinds of material and their properties.
- Read and interpret technical documents, drawings, etc.
- Meet physical demands (standing for long periods of time, crouching or stretching, lift heavy loads of up to 50 lbs., etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Must speak, read and write English
- Valid USA work authorization or US Citizen
Nice to have
- Ability to speak Spanish
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are organized all over the year, such as team building events, holiday parties, BBQs, etc.
A full-time position. Mon- Fri. 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. Competitive pay. $15-16/hr.
Opportunities to train and learn new or advanced skills.
Health, vision and dental plans
Paid Time Off
Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick time.